We Are Hiring!
Build a career at the workplace that will shape your future
Email Us Today – firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting To: Head Nurse.
Job Description: Overall responsible for all Front office job and other office administrative.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if require.
- Changing patient’s medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
- Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
- Discussing treatment with pharmacists and physicians in the critical cases.
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Keeping an eye on each and every aspect of patient care that includes physical activity plus proper diet.
- Preparing rooms, and decontaminating equipment and instruments.
- Preparing patients for examinations.
- Educating patients’ families about the disease and its treatment.
- Assisting doctors during surgery.
- Resolving patients’ problems and fulfilling their requirements by applying multifaceted team strategy.
- Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
- Giving complete information to the physician about patient’s condition during anaesthesia.